Thursday, July 11, 2013

Totally Charmed (Accessories)

Totally Charmed

About Totally Charmed
Totally Charmed: We sell cool accessories that will suite the budget of young generation. 
Website(s):



Facebook: 

Instagram:
@totallycharmed 


Contact Number(s):
09052071209

Email Address:

totally.charmed@ymail.com

List of Products:


Categories:



  • Bracelets
  • Necklaces
  • Clothes
  • Earrings 



How to order:

Modes of Payment:
  • BDO
  • BPI
  • LBC
* Deadline of Payment: Every Friday.


  • Shipping Fee: Metro Manila P60, Provincial Areas: 90 
  • Shipping Schedule: Tuesdays only.
  • Courier: Xend/LBC



Previous/Upcoming Bazaar(s)/Store Locations:

Joined the Grand Bazaar at Centris, Quezon Avenue last February 2013.
A preview of Totally Charmed's booth.

Sale Announcements:

Sale is usually every other month or whenever there is a special occasion.

Short history/Owner Profile:

Owner: Myka Gabriel

Ms. Myka Gabriel used to work as a restaurant manager for 8 years here in the Philippines and abroad.

History by Ms. Myka Gabriel

Totally Charmed was launched last September 3, 2012. Being jobless for about 4 months I got bored and thought of putting up a business. At first, I don't have any idea on who's gonna be my target market because for me it was just a trial, I didn't really expect that it would grow. Started with a capital of P2,000, I tried to promote and sell it to my friends and relatives and just tried my luck to sell it online. Luckily I captured the hearts of teens and young adults with my accessories. I'm not really knowledgeable about making accessories but through constant browsing and studying, I already learned how to do a lot of stuff to make it. 

Here are some previews of the official website of Totally 

Charmed:


 A prevoew of Totally Charmed's Facebook page. Like them in FB to see their latest updates and products. 

 A preview of Totally Charmed's album "Bracelet and Necklaces" where you can see their top selling products. 


More products of Totally Charmed.

Their most popular products (as of July 2013): 


Product Code: Nautical
Price: P120

I super love this bracelet!! I instantly fell in love with it when I first saw it. Will definitely get one soon. <3


 Product Code: Infinite Cross
Price: P120
*Photo taken from Instagram. You may follow them to see all their products @totallycharmed 


Product Code: Wrap Around
Price: P75
*Photo taken from Instagram. You may follow them to see all their products @totallycharmed 


What does Yellow Book  

think?

I instantly fell in love with this store when I first saw it in Instagram. I admire Totally Charmed and the owner, Ms. Myka Gabriel because she learned on her own (you can read the history about this). What I mean is that most business owners take advantage of their talents when they start a business, but Ms. Myka Gabriel took a risk and had to learn by herself on how to make your own accessories. Not everyone is brave like that. Business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs should learn how to take a risk because everything in business is a risk. Congratulations on your successful business, Ms. Myka!

Here are the factors why Yellow Book loves TOTALLY CHARMED:
1. Affordable products. 
2. Hand made products.
3.Cute bracelets.
4. Variety of designs and colors.

Yellow Book's Want-to-buy from TOTALLY CHARMED:
I want all of their hand made bracelets <3 I want the nautical, wrap around, infinity, wheel, cross heart, anchor, etc. But to be specific, here are the photos of the items I really really love:


 Product Code: S. Peace
Price: P50

Here's link to this product: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=366918666726767&set=a.350905081661459.86252.350580578360576&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-frc1%2F420458_366918666726767_1667611163_n.jpg&size=640%2C698
Product Code: S. Anchor
Price: P50



So, if you're looking for affordable and hand made accessories you may follow them facebook.com/totallycharmed or follow them in Instagram @totallycharmed <3 



Reference(s):
All photos and information courtesy of Totally Charmed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites