Sunday, July 14, 2013

A gift from Wear Mauve

One of my simple joys are gifts. Who doesn't love gifts, right? I don't really look at the value or at the size of the gift, what I most appreciate is the effort <3 It was really sweet of Wear Mauve to send me a gift. When I feature a blog, I don't ask for anything in return (I don't charge any fees or ask for freebies) but still they sent me a sample of their products. So, thank you so much to Ms. Anina! I really love all the gifts you sent me :) 


Here's are some photos of the gift Wear Mauve sent me:

Cute packaging of their products.


A sweet message that surprised me. Can't wait to give the other set of mantra bracelets to my bff <3


 It even comes with care instructions for the accessories. Nice!

 Here are the items that I received <3 I love them all!!

My favorite of them all. Mantra bracelet set <3

Thank you again, Ms. Anina! God Bless you and your business. 

Here's a link to my blog post about Wear Mauve:

You can view their items in the ff. websites: 

www.wearmauve.com (Still Under Construction)

Instagram: @wearmauve
Twitter:      @wearmauve


Happy Shopping <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites