Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ready. Sweet. Go! (Cupcakes)

Ready. Sweet. Go!

                                                         About Ready. Sweet. Go!                                 
Ready Sweet Go is a Manila based online cupcakery that offers edible works of art that definitely sweeten any occasion. 

                                                            Website(s):                                                       

Official Website: http://readysweetgo.wix.com/readysweetgo


Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/readysweetgocupcakes


Instagram:
@readysweetgo
http://instagram.com/readysweetgo


                                                 Contact Number(s):                                                    
0917 851 6664

                                                        Email Address:                                                      
readysweetgo@yahoo.com

                                                       List of Products:                                                   


Categories:
  • Cupcakes
  • Cakes
  • Cookies

                                                         How to Order:                                                     

Order Form Details
Order form is located in our Official Website/Facebook, ONE WEEK lead time.

Shipping Details/Meet Up Points/Pick up Area
  •  Pick up in Pasig.
  • Meet-ups around Ortigas area, Gateway, Trinoma, Greenhills, Glorietta. Other details posted in our site.

         Previous/Upcoming Bazaar(s)/Store Location(s)/Sale Announcements:         

Event: Manila Sundance bazaar
Date: September 6-8, 2013
Location: Metrotent, Metrowalk

Help them win a free booth! 
Just like this collage in Facebook (Manila Sundance Bazaar) and 
Instagram (@manilasundancebazaar)


                                                  Short History/Owner Profile:                                     
Owner: Christine Perez (http://instagram.com/tinperez)

Started in 2010. 

                                  Previews of Ready. Sweet. Go!'s Website:                               

 Official Website of Ready. Sweet. Go!

 Facebook Page of Ready. Sweet. Go!


Instagram of Ready. Sweet. Go!


              Ready. Sweet. Go!'s most popular products (as of August 2013):             

** Banatella Premium Cupcakes ** Red Velvet Premium Cupcakes ** Salted Caramel Premium Cupcakes **

Custom Made Cakes and Cupcakes which I believe can be made with Chocolate, Butter or Banana. 

** For prices, please contact Ready. Sweet. Go! **

                                        What does YELLOW BOOK think?                                     

       This is the second cupcake store that I'll be featuring. I don't want to compare stores because every owner of a store is unique, I think the owner itself makes a business unique. A business can have similar products but it can still differ depending on the owner. 

Ready. Sweet. Go! has a very unique and catchy name, and when I browsed their products I can see that the owner/baker is very talented, her talent focuses more on the design of custom made cupcakes. I admire her talent for designing cupcakes, I'm not really into baking (because I don't have time to learn and I'm not really good with it) so I'm really amazed with how she makes the designs of her cupcakes. Check out one of their websites so you would know what I'm saying. Just looking at every design and every flavor of cake or cupcakes it makes me want to eat and try every kind of cake or cupcake they offer! Good Job, Ms. Christine Perez you really are an artist. Hope you can make more custom made cupcakes for everyone who's celebrating something special. Keep up the good work, Ready Sweet Go! 

                         Yellow Book's want-to-buy from Ready. Sweet. Go!:                        

I was so excited while I was looking for my want-to-buy from Ready. Sweet. Go! It literally took me a long time before I can choose what I want, I love custom made cupcakes and baby cupcakes. And these flower cupcakes really caught my attention. I just celebrated my birthday last week, and unfortunately no one bought me a cake this year. So maybe I can buy myself cupcakes instead (since my birthday month isn't over yet). Will post a review of their cupcakes soon if I already have time to order from them. I'm sooo excited <3



** For prices, please contact Ready. Sweet. Go! **

                                                                                                                                     
So, if you are looking for cute and yummy cupcakes, visit the Facebook page of Ready. Sweet. Go! (https://www.facebook.com/readysweetgocupcakes) and follow them in Instagram (@readysweetgo).

Reference(s):
All photos and information courtesy of Ready. Sweet. Go!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites